***PRESS (PR) SAMPLE NOTICE ***
Hey Sugas!!! The Film Noir Collection is a set of 6 buttery-smooth and easy to apply cremes in a black to white grayscale color scheme. They were inspired by the classic American genre of black and white film noir movies known for their bold and contrasting lighting effects, framing angles and tales of murder and mystery.
Matterial Girl Matte Top Coat adds a mysterious look to the noir shades and perfect finishing touch!
Benefits of Pre-Ordering????
- Special discounted pricing + a free bottle of matte top coat on full set orders of the Film Noir Collection.
- Orders will ship out before any of the regular release orders
Pre-order with special pricing: Sunday, February 23rd at 12:01am EST to Thursday, February 27th 11:59pm EST
Official Release Date with regular pricing: Friday, February 28th at 12:01am EST
**All swatches are done using liquid latex peel off base coat, glossy QDTC and Matterial Girl matte topcoat. Swatch photos are taken using artificial lights.
A Dangerous Woman
A seductive patent leather true black creme
A stone cold steel grey creme
A soft, foggy grey creme
Light A Lucky Strike
A medium smoky grey creme
The Private Eye
A mysterious charcoal grey creme
A stark, bright white creme
Adds a lovely satin-matte finish to your manicure
Blush Lacquers – The Film Noir Collection
Opacity: swatches shown with 2 thin coats
Availability & Pricing:
Pre-order with special pricing: Sunday, Feb. 23rd- Thursday, Feb. 27th
- Individual: $7 (SAVE $1)
- Full Set: $42 (SAVE $6) + a FREE bottle of our Matterial Girl Matte Top Coat ($7.35 Retail Value). A total savings of over $13 on the full set!
- Matterial Girl: $6 (SAVE $1.35)
Official Release Date with regular pricing: Friday, Feb. 28th
- Individual: $8
- Full Set: $48 (does NOT include top coat)
- Matterial Girl: $7.35