(Whispering) Hey y’all, I wasn’t going to post anything due to the holiday and all but then I decided what better to post than my 4th of July #tnttwinnails mani!!! But I have to keep it short and sweet because any minute my kids and hubby will be looking for me.
In one of the FB groups that I co-admin, Those Nails Those!, I have dubbed myself the Challenge Empress as I ‘oversee’ the challenges which include color, technique and Twin Nails. Every two weeks the randomly paired twins design a mani based on themes/inspiration. This time we are doing 4th of July nails!!! So let’s get started….
Here’s what I used:
- Bat-chelor Pad by Cupcake Polish
- Whitewater by Pipe Dream Polish
- Red and White by Mundo de Unas (MDU)
- St. Merry by GoGoOnly
- Bundle Monster + Sloteazzy (BM-XL210) and scraper by Bundle Monster (BMC)
- Cat Suit by Vapid
- Cuticle Cleanup Brush by Anonymous Lacquer
- Cotton Claw from Sally’s Beauty Supply
- The “original” clear jelly stamper by Clear Jelly Stamper
- The “original” creative shop stamper from Beautometry
- Lint roller
- Base and Bottom coat info can be found in my Manicure Must Haves post
After, I removed my previous mani, I:
- Applied my base coat and allowed to dry
- Then, I added my base polishes to as shown followed by a thin layer of QDTC
- After that, I put on Cat Suit for easy cleanup
- Once that was dry, I began stamping based on the design my twin and I came up with
- Next, I removed the latex barrier and did some minor cleaned up
- Finally, I seal with another layer of top coat, oiled and that’s it!
So there you have it, my 4th of July Twin Nails. I hope you come over and join us at Those Nails Though (TNT), we’d love to have you!
I hope you and your family are able to spend some safe, quality time together this weekend and remember what this holiday is all about. As for me, I have to get back to my family now, it’s family movie time and we are watching Back to the Future I, II and III….fun! What are you doing to celebrate the 4th?